- Inspiring and educating Canadians on how to integrate a healthy unplugged lifestyle
- Proposing an innovative and pro-active, hands-on approach towards a more sustainable use of today's personal technology
- Advocating and raising awareness on the real consequences of internet addiction/ compulsive disorder in our modern society
- Encouraging and collaborating with every layers of the public and private sectors, in the making of effective unplug resources specially design for their social and physical environment
- Creating real, authentic and healthy communities in Canada and around the world.
- We are a global village after all!
Values and vision
- I believe in transparency from a real authentic dialogue in a real environment
- I believe we should all have access to suitable space off wired and be able to learn how and when to unplug.